Wednesday, March 7, 2012

God's Encouraging Word!


"Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see."
- Hebrews 11:1

"Patient endurance is what you need now, so that you will continue to do God’s will. Then you will receive all that he has promised."
- Hebrews 10:36

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take."
- Proverbs 3:5-6

"For we live by believing and not by seeing. "
- 2 Corinthians 5:7

"Ah Sovereign Lord, you have made the heavens and the earth by your reat power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you..." Then the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah: "I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?"
- Jeremiah 32:17, 26-27

" I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord."
- Psalm 27:13-14

" He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. i will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."
- Psalm 91:1-2

"Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. "You of little faith," he said, "why did you doubt?"
- Matt 14:31

"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him."
- Lamentations 3:22-24

"If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast."
- Psalm 139:9-10

" But now, O Jacob, listen to the LORD who created you. O Israel, the one who formed you says, “Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine. When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you. For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior."
- Is. 43:1-3

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."
- Joshua 1:9

"What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us?" - Romans 8:31

"As for me, it is good to be near God. I have made the Sovereign Lord my refuge; I will tell of all your deeds."
- Psalm 73:28

No comments: