Friday, February 10, 2012

You still there?


Well, if you've been a follower of this blog since 2007, I commend you! It has had to have certainly been a long haul for you in complete silence due to my utter failure in keeping it updated! After two successful posts and two drafts that never got posted, life got really busy! Since then, I've had two precious boys, graduated from seminary, moved to Durham to serve as a pastor, bought a minivan, and sold the most beautiful 1964 Chevy Pickup that I've ever owned...whew! :) BUT NOW, yes, I say, NOW, is the day my blog is RESURRECTED!

My desire for this blog is to simply use it as a tool to build you up to be all that God wants you to be through Jesus. I hope you find it to be encouraging, challenging, and helpful.

Please stay tuned for more posts as I promise you...THEY WILL COME!!!

In Christ,
JR

No comments: